this house support reaction to stop Global warming for better future (clearly, we all HUMANBEING!)

dailyemo.days

dailyemo.days

Saturday, October 10, 2009

appointment


Appointment tells about agreement for meeting it is good to make an appointment before you meet someone or people.


~ Making an Appointment


• I’d like to make an appointment with Kristian.
• I want to make an appointment to see …
• I’d like you to come and see
• Can I come and see you?
• I’ll be there
• What about … (thank you)


~ Canceling An Appointment

• I’m sorry, I’m very busy
• I’m terrible sorry I have to put off my appointment
• I’m afraid/have to postpone my Appointment with … (Dr.Stepen) tomorrow morning.


~ Accepting an Appointment

• All right, see you there
• No, problem, I’m free on …(Thursday)
• Be there on time
• I’ll wait for you
• It’s a deal


~ Changing an Appointment
• What about … (Thursday at 04.00 p.m)
• Is that ok, if we meet at …
• Well, I must be off now. I’ll talk to you later !
• Could we change the schedule of the meeting?
• Do you have another time this afternoon

No comments:

Post a Comment