this house support reaction to stop Global warming for better future (clearly, we all HUMANBEING!)

dailyemo.days

dailyemo.days

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Expessing Sympathy

Expessing Sympathy

Expressing sympathy is used to expression sympathy felling or care to someone who has problem or accident.

Kinds of expressing sympathy :

That’s awfull.

That’s a shame. Poor you.

That’s a pity. I express my deeps.

That’s a terrible.

That’s too bad.

That’s dread full.

What a shame.

What a pity.

How terrible!

How dread full!

I’m sorry to hear that.

I’m sorry to know that.

I’m sympathy with you.

I’m so sad to hear that.

I’m so sad to know that.

I can sympathy.

I know the felling.

I know what you feel.

Oh no………

Expressing sympathy

The definition of sympathy Expression :

~ Sympathy expression is an expression or feeling of pity and sorrow when we know and see someone or people are unlucky or have trouble an in bad condition. By expressing sympathy we want to show our concern or carefulnesson other people’s condition.


~ How can we give sympathy expression to someone ?

We express it directly to him/her orally or we can use a letter or card by post also by short message service (sms), e-mail, television, radio, and newspaper/she who got the trouble is far from us.

~ several expression of sympathy :

• I’d like to express my deepest condolences
• I’m sorry to hear that
• I’m awfully sorry about …
• Oh, how awful !!!!
• Oh, dear !!
• You must be very upset
• Oh, what a shame
• How pity you are !!!
• How terrible/awful for you

Example of dialogue that expresses sympathy in a certain.

Situation :

Miss Rika : You know what? Ewo has lost his wallet.

Nova : Oh, I’m sorry to hear that



Oh dear………!

Accepting sympathy :

Thank you.

Thanks.

Thank you very much.

Thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment