this house support reaction to stop Global warming for better future (clearly, we all HUMANBEING!)

dailyemo.days

dailyemo.days

Saturday, October 10, 2009

How to Gain Attention People Orally

hey friends.. attention please! I want to announce somethings..


How to Gain Attention People Orally

Gaining attention is expression that used to get attention or response from somebody. How to again people attention orally

Gaining attention is a way or expression that is spoken so that other people will their attention to what we want to

Kinds of expressing gaining attention :

Attention please.

May/can I have you attention please.

Excuse me.

Look here.

Look at me, please.

Listen to me, please.

Waiter.

I hope you can attention me.

I’m sorry, but……….

Silent, please.

Be quite.

Don’t be noisy!

Showing attention :

  • Look at you.
  • How beautiful!
  • That’s wonderful!
  • What’s the matter?
  • Is everything alright?
  • That’s terrific!
  • Oh really? Is it true.
  • Oh my God. What happens?

No comments:

Post a Comment