this house support reaction to stop Global warming for better future (clearly, we all HUMANBEING!)

dailyemo.days

dailyemo.days

Saturday, February 27, 2010

offering

09-05-31 Pictures, Images and Photos

The expression of “ Would you like….”is normally used for offering something to someone. The offering action can be offer some help,something, but not offering SOMEONE , OKAY guys, hehe :D

OFFERING HELP

offering help is the situation when we see someone being in trouble and it's well to us begin to offer someone a help to do something for release someone from his/her problem.

how about offering something?

it's not big different with offering help, is same well.. offering something is an action when the situation there's was someone who looked very messy with her/his situation and you ask her/his what the problem that may you can help with ask "is there anything I can do for you?"

offering something to someone can build or re-build our relationship with other people.


OFFERING HELP

EXAMPLE

Lenka : "OMG, i've got terrible headache for a couple day.. and the homeworks still goes on. I felt dizzy when saw that mess."

me (kira) : "Is there anything I can do for ya,Jeung Dollie?"

Lenka: "nice! if you don't mind to help me finish my homework.. hehehe"

me : "no. I really don't mind. let's have some fun through this."

Lenka :"Terrific! okay, sunday afternoon your place. bye!"

me : "see ya, Jeung Dollie!"


notes: Jeung Dollie is Lenka nickname. I usually call her like that (just some fun!)


Ways to say it

* Would you like a cup of tea, Fivi?

* Should I get you a bottle of water?

* Could I offer you a glass of milk, Mr. john?

* Would you care some salad?

Ofering to friends:

* Want some?

* Have some?

* Chocolate?

* Grab some for yourself

Less formal expressions:

* Would you like to have a pancake?

* Why don’t you have some lemonade?

* What can I get for you?

* What will you have?Declining an offering

* No, thanks

.* No, really won’t, thanks

* Not for me, thanks.

Accepting an offering:

* Thank you.

* Yes, please

* I’d like it very much

* That would be very nice


this topics is handmade by myself not by copying others blog.

source are relevant :

google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment