this house support reaction to stop Global warming for better future (clearly, we all HUMANBEING!)

dailyemo.days

dailyemo.days

Saturday, February 27, 2010

VOCABULARY AROUND THE HOUSE




I said :
"vocabulary around the house is.. an situation when we use english for everday in our hole life and we spelled the grammar well. Begin in our daily life at home e.g. with our parents,friends,bro,sister,grandpa,grandma,or maybe with your teachers? then, your neighboor,your lab partner,etc. I don't know how to explain it well, but i would share to you about something I know or just give you an idea for the bassicly english. make your head stay cool. :) :lol: "
Vocabulary around the house
this is the example of vocabulary I've been used (maybe,since I was 5th y.o.) :

Dialogue with my friends

Here is a conversation between me (Tasya) and my twin brother, Kira.
It's Saturday and I and Kira are decorating.
Tasya
bay, you missed a bit. (*bay is Babay,my little name)
Kira
Where?
Tasya
Here, on the wall just by the window, you can see a patch of white.
Kira Oh yes, I see it. It's difficult in this light.
Tasya I know, well at least we have finished this room, only five more to go.
Kira Are you sure you want to put wallpaper up in the lounge?
Tasya Yes, but don't worry, I'm really good at wallpapering. I just wish that Nuel would decide on what he wants his room doing in.
Kira
I know, it's difficult when you're a boy. At least he's grown out of Star Wars, I keep thinking he'll ask for red and black or something equally gruesome.
Tasya
Yes, but it is his room. I'm glad we decided not to move though. Maybe we should think about building an extension to the kitchen instead.
Kira
One thing at a time please! Lets get this decorating over and done with first.
Tasya
Ha! Oh by the way you missed a bit by the door too!
Kira Hmmm, thanks. Here's a brush.








No comments:

Post a Comment